Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Don't trust this site..They are number 1 fraud.

They play with sentiments of customers. They won't deliver your items in time. My order was supposed to get on 19 sept 2016 but order was delivered on 27 sept 2016. It was a gift for my parents.

And instead of getting figs rich passion flowers sweets, they delivered Sooji sweets.Shame on you Giftalove. Never ever use this site for any purchase. They will play with the you. They will give you tracking number, but that tracking numbers wont work.

Customer service is like a snail service.

So overall, they are not genuine.Thank you Giftalove for such huge frustration

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $400. The author is overall dissatisfied with Giftalove and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Giftalove.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Giftalove to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Giftalove?

Comments