Delhi, Delhi
4.3

Just few days back I was searching for a unique range of online Rakhi for my brother and came across the exquisite Rakhi variety available at Rakhi.Giftalove.com !I was impressed a lot.

Finally I placed an order for a beautiful Pearl Rakhi and placed an order for its delivery to my brother in Hyderabad. To avoid rush I placed an order for Rakhi bit early.

Unfortunately the Rakhi I placed an order for was not delivered rather it was a different Rakhi that was delivered to my brother’s address.I was happy with the timely delivery but since Giftalove.com had delivered another Rakhi that my brother loved, so I am quite happy with the exquisite collection of online Rakhis on the portal.

This person wrote the review because of fair pricing of pearl rakhi from Giftalove and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Giftalove to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most nice. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Rakhibazaar. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Giftalove for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Giftalove?

Comments