Delhi, Delhi
4.3

Just few days back I was searching for a unique range of online Rakhi for my brother and came across the exquisite Rakhi variety available at Rakhi.Giftalove.com !I was impressed a lot.

Finally I placed an order for a beautiful Pearl Rakhi and placed an order for its delivery to my brother in Hyderabad. To avoid rush I placed an order for Rakhi bit early.

Unfortunately the Rakhi I placed an order for was not delivered rather it was a different Rakhi that was delivered to my brother’s address.I was happy with the timely delivery but since Giftalove.com had delivered another Rakhi that my brother loved, so I am quite happy with the exquisite collection of online Rakhis on the portal.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Nice.

Had an Experience with Giftalove?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Avasflowers - Poor Floral Delivery from Avas Flowers Avasflowers "I ordered an arrangement online from Avas Flowers to be sent to my aunt who lost her father. They delivered dead flowers to her door. I feel so horrible about..." Read more Avasflowers - TERRIBLE FLOWER COMPANY EVER!!!!!! Avasflowers " Do not use this flower shop/company. I spent $250 for two orders that should have been a 1/3 of the cost. Plant photo was supposed to be an azalea..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Worst flowers & disgusting customer service! Bloomex Flowers "It arrived upside down in the box, flowers scattered all over the bottom of the box & most of them half dead! The arrangement was smaller, than the deluxe one..." Read more Avasflowers Avas Holiday Flower Tree Review Avasflowers "I ordered a Christmas arrangement in the shape of a Christmas tree with a medium box of chocolates on Friday 12/23 for $148.99. Their website said there were 3 left..." Read more The Usa Nursery - A terrible company The Usa Nursery "I purchased some cherry trees from them back in April. It took them a long time to send me the trees. The trees looked like some dried up branches, and..." Read more Beazer Homes - Extremely upset Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Order Cancellation? Lazada Philippines "Just now, I checked the status of my order. The status of the order I placed was cancelled. What's confusing here is I DID NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IN THE..." Read more New JW Marriott at Walt Disney World ! (To be built by DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach) Dcs Real Estate Investments "Yes! DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach filed plans with Orange County on July 24, 2017 to develop the newest JW Marriott Hotel at Disney World. The new hotel..." Read more